Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Detlor Theater Presents



A Star In Born!

We had our family baby shower up in the Seattle area over the weekend. It was hosted by my cousins Bill and Gina and almost all of my mom's side of the family was able to make it. It was a great theme and we had so much fun!



Thank you to Gina for hosting and for the great cupcakes ( think I had at least 3). Thank to all of the family and for all of the wonderful and exciting new baby things.



4 comments:

CulyQFun said...

So glad you got pictures. Our computer is lacking space again for pics.
So Bill has to do some work on computer tonight. Then I am going to blog about the shower & the fishing trip!

So good to see you guys!!

Studlows said...

Looking great Sarah!! My kids are jealous that you got something with Pablo and Tyrone on it....Lucky!

Alicia said...

Sarah! You are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for you to have that baby! She or he will be one adorable baby!

Julie D. said...

do you realize your little widget says 46 days to go?! 46!!! yay!!!