Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,
How we wonder what you are?

This was the theme to my baby shower over the weekend. My sister in laws, my mom, and two of my best friends put this on for Baby and I and it was wonderful. The Martha Stewart like details, the fun and creative games, and all of the women in my life who showed up to support, encourage and laugh. Plus, Baby got a lot of loot!









Thanks to these amazing women we are all but ready to welcome our little baby into our arms and our home. Thank you Julie for spear heading this and for all of your Martha Stewart-eqsue ablilites. Thank you Christy for your photography genius and the fact that you accidentally took a nighttime Sudafed that morning makes for a great story. Thank you, Lisa for your blue and pink shower gifts given out by color once each guest made their guess as to whether this baby will be wearing pink or blue. Thank you Jessica, for your help and support and, of course, your gluten-free vegan pumpkin muffins...which I never tried. And thank you to my Mom for the fantastic flowers , the space, and the cheating during the shower games.

3 comments:

Tiah said...

I LOVE that you are still wearing fabulous heels!!!

shelly said...

Looks like a beautiful shower! I, too, am amazed at the heels this late in the game!

Kerri said...

Yay, looks like so much fun! Love the black and white picture of you holding your baby.
I love that you can still rock a hot pair of heels!