Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Goaaaaallllll!


In pregnancy I have found that there are goals you strive to meet. The first goal is 12 weeks where you are out of the 'danger zone'. The second goal is 20 weeks where you get that great big ultra sound. Then comes 28 weeks where baby begins to be viable outside of the womb.

All of those I met and passed. With each one I could breath a little easier about the well being of my little bean in there.

Now I have just passed through my latest goal and its one of the most important ones to me since I have had a constant low level anxiety worrying about preterm labor for months now. I Have made it past 34 weeks! Hooray. This means that if our baby was to be born at any time between now and our due date it would most likely fair just fine in both the short and long term. It feels like such a weight has been lifted off my pregnant shoulders, which is helpful since there is a lot of weight pulling down on them these days too.
Now all that's left is to hold out until labor and delivery...

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

almost there! so your mom is shooting for september 29th...my guess is october 3rd. when are you coming little one...???

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

You are so adorable...a beautiful, glowing mommy :)

Peplynpak said...

Oh Sarah! You look fantastic! Can hardly wait to get the call that Lil B is here!