Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Potato

Potato, Potato. Oh how I love thee.
By this time my baby is probably part potato.

You can come in so many forms, thats easy to see
You're like a gift from the Gods sent down straight to me

From french fries with salt to baked with extra butter,
I have you to blame when my thighs and arms shudder.

I love you so much that I hate to see you go
But in about one more month, this will have to be so

For 9 months we have shared in guiltless food bliss,
but now, I look in the mirror and know, I have to deal with this

Please don't be sad, and don't see this as good bye
I know we will meet again when I'm eating on the fly

Potato, Oh Potato. How I do love these.
I want to say goodbye, but now... I'm off to Wendy's.

2 comments:

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

Hahaha!! That is awesome (especially the ending) but might I suggest subbing sweet potatoes in for all those things? French fries made from sweet potatoes are awesome!! Just saying.

shelly said...

Did you make that up? Clever! We went to that safari and I love it! Best wishes with this final stage of the pregnancy!!