Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Miraculous


To My Mom, Christy, Julie and Gina.   To my Grandmother Dee Dee and My Grandma Detlor. To my Mother-In-law and my college friends who are now mothers,

You are all mothers. Strong and unique. Thank you for walking along side of me as I journey this path to join the ranks of all of you terrific Mothers.

100 days from today I get to discover what it is to birth your baby and become a Mother. 


“Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.”

— Barbara Katz 

photo courtesy of Legacy Health

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

I have seen this picture before and it takes my breath away every time. God's greatest gift is yours. You will be a wonderful mom. Can't wait to get my hands on that little one. We visited a friend who just had a baby today and Connor was in HEAVEN holding that baby. He just loves newborns!!! I think I'm going to have to peel his hands off of his new cousin so I can hold him/her. Can't wait!

CulyQFun said...

That is a great picture!
You are going to be a good mom, not because we all think so, but because God knows, & he has equipped you.

judy said...

The photo is beautiful! Psalm 139 becomes so real when you know God is knitting together your very own child inside you. he has planned out every day of the child's life before it was ever conceived. Truly amazing and miraculous! we love you! Ray and Judy