Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

God Bless America


The land of the free and home of the brave.

Freedom has never been free. God Bless the men and women who willingly stand in that gap and pay the price for our freedom. 

We live in a country that was founded on Godly principles and has been blessed beyond measure. Today we live in uncertain times where our leaders are floundering for the answer, looking for what it will take for America to retain its position as a super power.

I know it its not politically correct to say such things, but I believe I have the answer. The answer is Jesus.

" If my people, who are called by my name ,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and will heal their land" 2 Chronicles 7:14


God Bless American, the Land that I love!

No comments: