Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Two sides of the same coin

Make no bones about it, I am over the moon about becoming a mom.  I'm also pretty overwhelmed.  On the one hand I am incredibly calm and worry free about the process of being pregnant. In fact, I told my Mom just the other day that my biggest concern with my pregnancy is that I'm not concerned enough! As far as my growing baby is concerned I will worry once I am given something to worry about.
But on the flip side of that same coin I keep thinking about all of the things I don't know how to do, don't have and don't know to buy. I worry that I'm not going to know what to do with my new baby, and I will be raising a bored child.  Today I found something that shows me I am not alone in these new mom worries and concerns.  I have found help!


Hooray! I am so happy about this site. It has lists to hep guide you through registering for baby gifts as well as personal reviews about the various items. The site also has lists and lists of activities to with with babies of all ages!  I love it and am so grateful to have stumbled across this site.  

I am a Rookie Mom-to-be and I'm loving it! I'm also loving knowing that I'm not crazy,  I am just your standard worried, excited, afraid, and happy pregnant lady.

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

sarah, the minute you hold that little one...most of it comes naturally. After that, its a matter of prayer and winging it! I'm still winging it, 3 kids later. The bummer is the minute you think you have it down, the next kid is completely different!! :) You will be a great mom!! Oh, funny new mom story...poor connor had a 12 month binkie the first three months of his life. I had no idea they came in 'sizes'. I quickly figured out why the binkie seemed to take up his whole face...i hadn't bought the newborn one! ;)

AnnJ said...

And you are so beautiful and Daren so handsome that your new wee bundle will be the best baby ever! God will give you the knowledge you need!
Love you
AnnJ

RookieMom Whitney said...

Hey, welcome to the club! We're happy to have you!