Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Anniversaries in Two Weeks



On April 26th, Daren and I celebrated one year of marital bliss with all of the laughter, tears, fighting and making up, secrets and inside jokes, the learning and bonding, joy and pride that married life is. We spent the weekend at the coast and had a perfect time.






It is such a joy to be married and I am proud to be Daren's wife. We both agree that we are better at being married to each other now than we were a year ago...and if that is a sign of anything it means that the best is yet to come!  And I, for one, cannot wait.

To My Daren,
I love and respect you. I am proud to be your wife, honored to be your confidant, and enjoy being your friend.  I am so looking forward to all that God has in store for us in our life together.
~S


One Anniversary down, many many many more to come.


And on May 9th we celebrated our 2nd Date-iversary.  Daren and I met, married and were back from our Honeymoon two weeks before the anniversary of our first date.  And now, two years after meeting, we are happily married and expecting our first child. Hey, we're people who know what we want!

And a Special Recognition to one of my Glow Girls, Jen and her new Fiance Ryan! They got engaged on Saturday and are over the moon about being together and getting to spend their lives as husband and wife. Married life Rocks!  Congratulations Jenny and Ryan!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay for anniversaries! I'm so glad you are happy, and it's nice to hear how much growth can happen in that first year of martial bliss! Looking forward to approximately 11 months and 1 week from now! :o) And I canNOT wait until you have that baby! I'm living vicariously through all my pregnant friends' updates and stories--I love baby stories!

CulyQFun said...

Sweet! Why are you hiding your belly??? You shouldn't be hiding that thing....let it out.