Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I was Tagged by Gina of Team D


8 Things I wish I could do:
  1. Write the book thats always swirling around in my mind
  2. Run while pregnant
  3. Be an effective small talker- I'm terrible at cocktail parties because I can never think of a thing to say
  4. Sing in a choir again
  5. Be as good as the Dog Whisperer with our dear and edgy terrier
  6. Kick the procrastination habit, but I guess I'll do that later
  7. Math
  8. Sit outside and drink a martini on a perfect spring day

8 Things I did Yesterday:
  1. Took a bunch of cloths to Goodwill
  2. Laundry, always laundry and there's about to be much much more
  3. Got really into my book and could hardly put it down to say hi to Daren when he got home
  4. Made a special Cinco De Mayo dinner
  5. Researched baby registry items and got overwhelmed
  6. Skyped with my cousin Kara who is in Italy
  7. Promised my friend I would sign up for a charity walk and then forgot to actually sign up
  8. Worked out  on the stationary bike and felt my legs bump the bottom of my belly for the first time

8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. Meeting my Baby
  2. Being a Mom
  3. Knowing  if I'm having a son or a daughter- though we are waiting until Baby is born!
  4. Really feeling my Baby move
  5. Having a place with a yard for the dogs
  6. Watching my husband become a Father
  7. Drinking Red Wine again
  8. Finishing my book
8 Things I enjoy:
  1. Orange Juice- a new found love of pregnancy
  2. Being Pregnant
  3. Napping with my dog, Boomer
  4. Traveling with Daren
  5. Cooking new and complicated foods
  6. Reading- I love a good story that makes you laugh and cry
  7. Running and Yoga
  8. Being Married

3 comments:

CulyQFun said...

Good lists!!

Julie D. said...

what book are you into right now?

The Van Dorens said...

Yeah for not finding out! I have been meaning to ask you what you decided. I'm so excited for you two and can't wait to meet Baby B!