Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sarah D and The Doctor

My blog officially has a new name. Though its the oldest name Daren and I have as a couple.

Sarah D and The Doctor.

This is my friend Emma.

 We've been friends now for about 3 years, so we have actually known each other longer than Daren and I have.  She is the daughter of my former boss and now just plain old good friend, Wagner.
   
Emma and I used to hang out quite a bit when she would come into the office and her Dad would be in meetings. We would come up with all sorts of interesting things to do in my cubicle.  And occasionally I would get to pick her up from school 
and we would spend the afternoon together and she sometimes comes to our Halloween and Super Bowl Parties.

From day one Emma  has referred to me as Sarah D. Ofen if I meet someone who already knows Emma I get the response " Oh you're Sarah D"
When I met Daren she asked me what he did. And from that point on she has called him The Doctor.

Emma was one of our fantastic flowergirls! For a girl who refuses to wear dresses she sure had a good time in this red one.


I think Emma is fantastic! And the fact that, even after a year of marriage, she still refers to us as Sarah D and The Doctor makes me laugh.

Thus, my blog will henceforth be known as Sarah D and The Doctor.

3 comments:

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

Fantastic! I LOVE it! And what a great tribute to Emma!

Julie D. said...

what a cute post. so it is...sarah d. and the doctor.

CulyQFun said...

Fun post. Like the name.