Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Heartbeat

A fast heartbeat is a healthy heartbeat.

Today Daren and I heard the heartbeat of our soon to be Lil 
B!

We are having a baby and its due October 21st.

Thank you for everyone who prayed for us, hoped for us, and walked with us. After attending Presentation Sunday, we were blessed enough to get pregnant with this little one and are officially out of the woods as far as miscarraiges go.

Today we heard the heartbeat of our baby! It was good, fast and strong at about 150

Here is our first baby picture at 8 weeks and 2 days.  Today we are in the middle of week 11.

Today, I heard a heartbeat and it was amazing.

10 comments:

RobbinGaye said...

Dear Sarah.....so happy for you! Our love and our prayers and confidence that all will go as He has planned for your and "the doctor"!Stay rested - Robbin

CulyQFun said...

Ohhhh, I am just so excited. I cannot believe this is all happening for you guys.
Bill and I love you so much!

p.s. we aren't on the same page as to what you are having. we both think the opposite...how's that for team work ;o)

CulyQFun said...

Or rather team unity?

Julie D. said...

can't wait for baby b!!!

shelly said...

I read it on facebook and had to check your blog for more details. Now I have to tell you that ours is due Oct. 22! So, we're almost prego twinners. I'm putting in for a girl. Do you have a preference. I mean, yeah, yeah, as long as he/she is healthy we're happy. Whatever, everybody has to have a preference!

shelly said...

Okay, I thought of something else to tell you, and then I read of your Presentation Sunday experience. Amazing stories and now I'm even more happy for your family.

What I was going to tell you is that if you aren't already, you have to use the "I'm growing a baby" phrase as much as possible. For example, "I'm sorry that you're doing the dishes while I'm on the couch, honey. But, you know, I'm very busy growing a baby here." =)

me said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How incredibly exciting! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery! So happy for both of you! :o)

Peplynpak said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IF LIL B IS A BOY OR GIRL :)

Kerri said...

Prayers answered. Blessings to you and your family!

Christy said...

sooooo exciting!!

we're prayin for you, baby b, and uncle awesome!