Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, February 23, 2009

As seen on TV

Doesn't every new bride remember the first married Valentine's Day gift she recieved from her doting husband? I know I will.

When we finally arrived home from our incredible ten days at the mountain my Valentine's day gift was waiting for us at the door.  I tore open the package with vigor and to my great delight and surprise found this....



Yes! That is a Snuggie! Look how I can hold my cup of water and answer the phone with such ease.

Daren, being the romantic that he is, of course got us two Snuggies so that we can Snuggie together.

The deluxe version even has a pocket!

Our house is now nearly complete with two Snuggies and a ShamWow. All we need is the Magic Bullet and we're set...

10 comments:

CulyQFun said...

OMG that is hilarious! I've seen those on tv and now you're the first I know to own them.
Magic bullet btw - ROCKS!!!!

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

Ummm the deluxe version comes with a pocket?? Wouldn't that just be the equivalent of wearing a robe backwards? ;)

Julie D. said...

awesome! i love my magic bullet!

SarahDB said...

People actually have the magic bullet?!

Christy said...

THAT is perFECtion!!!! The boys now want them...they've been beggin for a 'ShamWOW' forever...so thanks Uncle Awesome. ;o)

As far as the Magic Bullet, people do have them. However, one must be careful to specify that THEIR Magic Bullet is for food preparation only...there is another Magic Bullet...I learned that from stating that I wanted a "Magic Bullet" in the wrong group of people...just be specific ladies...or you may unintentionally give the wrong impression!

Studlows said...

What about the cowboy slippers? Don't they get any mention? Also, the best part of your picture is that it looks like you are holding an SPU commuter mug. Things really haven't changed much, huh? Enjoy the snuggies!!!

Megan said...

Hilarious! Hahaha

(I have the magic bullet...my mommy bought it for me...and her and my sister. LOL )

MammaDucky said...

I rollcalled below you on SITS this morning so stoppin by to show some love!
I love the Snuggie! I think my husband secretly wants one!
P.S. The Magic Bullet is super cool, until you lose a piece or a piece needs replacing...the company doesn't do replacements...booo!!!

shelly said...

Oh, that's hilarious! Travis blogged recently about the Snuggie and it's been a running joke since. Okay, but the Shamwow?! I'm seriously jealous of that one!

Kerri said...

Essentially a robe on backwards...brilliant.