Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Wedding

Wow.
My Wedding.
My real life wedding actually happened.
I went on a dream honeymoon.
A honeymoon in French Polynesia for 1o full days.
A honeymoon in Tahiti with my brand new amazing husband.

This is surreal.
Its beautiful and amazing and I'm still not sure it really happened.

Right now I sit in OUR home.

My dream wedding to the man I've been waiting for really really happened.
My wedding in my words.
Emotional.
Big.
Fun.
Spiritual.
Fun.
Like magic.
Musical.

A living dream.
Beyond my wildest dreams.

Simply amazing.

Right now in OUR home I can still hardly believe it. Granted I am fresh off of a 19 hour international travel day beginning at 5 o'clock Tahiti time last night.

I am married.
I am married to Daren.
Finally.

5 comments:

Peplynpak said...

Mrs. Sarah Benson-Your wedding was beautiful and amazing! Now the real fun begins...

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

Finally...and it was just that: Simply Amazing!! I love you guys, Mr. and Mrs. Benson!

Briana said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Finally happened, eh?
You were a beautiful bride. Great picture!

The Van Dorens said...

We had the best time...you were beautiful and so full of joy! Congratulations! Can't wait to spend more time with the Bensons!

Lacey Lichi said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I've been looking at your pictures all day. You are simply stunning. I had been checking back to your site for awhile and now I come back and you have all sorts of new posts- HOW FUN!!! Enjoy your time back, rest, relax and just enjoy being a "Mrs.".