Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 8

Pure relaxation.
We woke up early and drank out coffee while sitting in this huge white bed gazing out the window at the incredible sea of turquoise in front of us. It was peaceful, beautiful, and surreal.

The next big task was to walk to breakfast. Life here in Bora Bora is very taxing! Daren ordered an omelet and I got two poached eggs and hash browns. We both used extra ketchup. We are to the point in the trip where a little familiarity is nice.
Literally for the rest of the entire day we laid out on our two decks. Basking in the hot sun, swimming in the perfect water and ordering room service for lunch. By evening we were sitting on the couch with a glass of wine watching CNN, the only English channel, and I am covered in Cortisone 10 because I have given myself sun poisoning and have broken out in a red itchy rash. Ahh the romance....

4 comments:

Studlows said...

Looks like pure Heaven!! Seriously, where do I sign up for this trip?

Christy said...

ugh....i'm saving my sheckels......and thank you...for sharing the sun poisoning rash bit...for a brief moment, I wasn't envious...it was brief...but it helped with MY emotional 'rash' of jealousy....

--the fact that the pictures from the crappy disposable camera are making me drool...that water looks to die for...ugh.

Julie D. said...

it didn't post my comment from yesterday...kara, stole my comment...seriously, looks like heaven.

Julie D. said...

i need some tahiti therapy! bring on the next post!