Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 5

Not a cloud in the sky.
An early morning swim in the lagoon before 8:00am.
A quick workout in the hotel gym.
Two half cooked omelette's for breakfast.
And a spot in a lounge chair on the beach.

For dinner we went to Coco d'isle, a sand floored local favorite. Daren had a very tasty dish of tuna, curry and banana served in a coconut with rice. I had a fantastic pizza margarita and for $31.00 I ate the last piece in one bite.




Many of the places on the island Will arrange transportation to and from their business since taxi's are ridiculously expensive. On the way to the restaurant we took a regular shuttle cab. On the way back the Chef drove us in his van because their weren't any cabs in sight! Daren and I say in two white plastic chairs of this entirely empty white work van facing the sliding door that was secured open by a bungee! HA! It was pretty funny and we made it back safely.

4 comments:

Julie D. said...

31 bucks for the pizza? or they gave you 31 bucks for eating it in one bite?

SarahDB said...

Daren bet me $31.00 bucks that I couldn't eat the last piece of pizza. I totally did it! Which also meant that I ate the entire pizza.

Julie D. said...

oh, man...ryan would be out big bucks, if he ever bet me that stuff. he knows it, too! ;)

Christy said...

I love Daren's expression in the last picture...sure looks like he's stoked to be in the seatless white van!!! you of course are picture perfect as always...