Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Gain a fella....lose a feline

Harley Davidson rocks! Yeah...motorcycles too but I'm talking about Harley Davidson the cat. He got his name because he has such a big motor in a custom made package- because he doesn't have a tail. I have had him for two years and I love him. Alas, I love Daren more. You know, its like Dr Laura says "Do you want to be a cat lady or a married lady?"

Even Burl loves Harley, but no amount of love can keep the allergies at bay. And for some reason Daren is opposed to being allergic to his own home :) Harley Davidson needs a new home. Anybody have one?

2 comments:

Christy said...

We'd take him in a heartbeat...however, your brother and Daren share the same curse/blessing...depending on you view on felines....

Should the need arise to 'put' Jason 'down'....I'll have an extra spot in my bed...;o)

CulyQFun said...

I too know how it feels to have to get rid of a Harley. My sweet Harley went away once Ellia came.
And amazing how those pesky allergies of Bill's vanished...And I thought he was kidding about being allergic...who knew.. ;O)