Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Addendum to previous post about My Bridesman

This is the piece of the story that I was refering to in the previous post about Stephan the Bridesman. Enjoy a taste of my hilarious sister-in-law and the mouse in her house.


Ryan says its mouse poop but I don't care. Rat, mouse? same thing to me. I hate the little buggars. seriously, heart rate speeds, palms sweat type hate. Yes, Beckie's post on a mouse killed in her house made me want to puke but he wasn't in my house so I could handle it. So here is how it went down...I'm cleaning out all my kitchen cupboards. I'm doing really well. Making great progress. Feeling like I'm accomplishing something until I come upon the rat poop under my kitchen sink. Mouse poop means that the mouse has been in my house. Right under where I wash dishes, right by my feet. Seriously, not okay. You may think I'm overreacting. Its just mouse poop. Its really not just mouse poop to me.It may have all started when my dad used to drown moles in our back yard or hit possums over the head with a shovel. Or was it when I found the mouse squished in between the washer and dryer with blood all over in my in-laws house in Idaho? or was it when I found a dead mouse next to the refrigerator when they lived in Pendleton and Steven Zaccharius had to put it in a shoe box for me because no one was home? Oh, how Steven has saved every Delamarter! ;)

No comments: