Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Trust for Today

Good morning You,

Today, Trust in who I am. Not what I do.

My ways will not always make sense to you but I am Who I Am forever.

Trust Me. Trust My plan.

Do not get bitter. Trust in me.

Do not get resentful. Trust my plan

I am not harsh, I am holy.

I am especially fond of You, and I have great things planned to bless you and your family abundantly.

Trust me, don't let yourself get bitter.

Trust my plan.

Trust my plan.

Trust my plan.

"Rejoice in your confidant hope. Be patient in trouble and never stop praying" Romans 12:12

I love you forever,
God

2 comments:

Julie D. said...

hmmm. bitter? You are almost there! sweet baby b will be here soon!

SarahDB said...

hah! Not bitter about the baby. Just something God told me this morning about the journey of life in general.