Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My little creative

While busying myself with my normal chores of being the family homemaker I turned around to find my sweet child busying herself with her brand new skill, coloring! My very own little creative found herself a crayon that had been floating around on the floor and put it together with the pink paper she sees Mommy write lists on several times a day.

The rest of this morning will be spent beaming with joy and pride at our first piece of refrigerator art.






1 comment:

shelly said...

I appreciate that focus and creative work! Tate wasn't interested until he was much older and he still only scribbles for about 3 seconds and is off. That's why I was so excited when Aves picked up the crayon recently. But Georgia filled that whole paper. Woo hoo!