Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday

To some, it is an occasional outing to catch a good sale. To others, its absurd.

But to us, it is a long standing, highly respected, well trained for, much anticipated, girls only ( except for that one year that Uncle Dave came, but you can really take him anywhere) family tradition.

We are fairly certain this commercial was modeled after our family.





Here we come Black Friday. You know who we are...

3 comments:

Bri & Barrett said...

I LOVE this commercial!!!!! I laughed so hard when I saw it on TV. I'll be thinking of you this Friday while I'm sleeping in and you are braving the crowds!

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

I love this commercial as well! Totally see you and your mommy running wild through Target :) Have fun girl!

CulyQFun said...

I love it!!!
Love our family shopping trips.