Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nine Months Old







Our Miss Georgia Sweet is Nine Months Old today. She loves to dance, talk, laugh and smile, see the cows at the Farm and pet, pat, hit and pull at Boomer, who takes it all in perfect stride. Her Daddy is the funniest person alive according to her and she screams with laughter nearly every time she sees him. She and I make perfect sense together and seem to understand one another very easily so far. Every trip to the grocery store is filled with people who stop to talk to her and tell me how cute she is. She is so social and seems to have an innate ability to make everyone around her feel special. I'm looking forward to watching this trait in her play out throughout her lifetime.

Each month has gotten better and better. I love her more than I can express and more than I had ever imagined. Daren and I are so in awe of this little being that we get to call our own, with his expressions and my eye color. It is exactly as incredible and as indescribable and everyone told us it would be.

And we thought we loved her on the day she was born!

I love you my sweet girl! Aka: Miss Georgia, G, G Money Sweet, Georgia Sweet, Georgie, Georgia B or if you must Georgia.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds as though she's just like her mama! :o) Happy 18 months of life, and 9 months of life outside of the womb! Georgia is beautiful, and blessed with wonderful parents/family!

shelly said...

What a beautiful and blessed girl!!