Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby, Boomer and I

Sleep is becoming more and more difficult these days and this week has been a particularly rough one for the good old REM. 

Last night I was up and walking around our place three times. And all three times Boomer and the Baby got up with me.  It was so cute! It felt like we were a trio of buddies pacing the floors in the middle of the night.

Which I think  is exactly what will happen come fall.

3 comments:

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

That is the most perfect picture I have ever seen! I hope you frame it.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

So cute!! Wrigley and Timber do this to my belly too! I totally think they know I am pregnant.

The Van Dorens said...

I love the Boom! What a good big brother! Scout did the same thing...she got up every time in the night when we did just to offer moral support!