Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Connie's Double Dog Dare

The Red Nose made its debut appearance the Friday after Thanksgiving 2008. The cousins always gather around for a rousing game of whatever the girls plead for and we play games, watch movies and create endless inside jokes for hours. This year the game was Apples to Apples and the random feat of stupid human tricks performed by myself and my brother Ryan was the Human Bagpipes. (Yes is was as awesome and you can imagine and yes our parents are so proud)

Yesterday just before 7:00am I got an message from my cousin Connie that said this " I double dog dare you to wear the red nose all around town today". We all know you can't refuse a double dog dare so Connie, this is for you ...


This is my Mother and I at breakfast.

Here we are at the theater for the matinee of "The Christmas Carol"
Here I am at Happy Hour.

Here I am with my new friend Aimee the Magneto Ad Agencies Christmas Party.


Here is my new friend Zach from Phoogoo Web Design and my old friend Ryan Wagner of George Brand Marketing.

Here I am at the Someday Lounge dance club gettin jiggy with it in the red nose.And finally back home and ready for a late late bedtime.
Connie, I double dog dare you to put your tongue on the flag pole!