Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bitten by the Big Apple





The Top of the Rock was freakin beautiful!



The Bull. Daren put a lot of pressure on me to "touch them". I tried to remind him of my life's pracitce of not doing everything all of the other girls do. But... I caved and here is the picture of me touching the Bull Balls for good luck.
We found a little something for everone in New York and here is Daren in heaven, known to the locals as the ESPN Bar.

Up next was the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular! It was incredible and very impressive.
We went to the 10:00pm show on Saturday night and this was the crush of people in the lobby.
Cartier all wrapped up for Christmas. Merry Christmas from New York City!!


So content and headed home

2 comments:

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

This trip looks like it was absolutely amazing...I must say I am jealous of Dr. D being at the ESPN Bar without me, but hey there's always next time! And I must say I do love the red shoes :)

Christy said...

Hi..I'm Sarah Delamarter Benson and people everywhere are jealous of my photogenic-ness...;o) Beautiful!!! Love the one of you on top of the Rock...AND as far as touching the statue's appendages...Anna and I mixed it up by pretending to lick them...turns out, there's no extra luck granted for the licking...shoulda just gone with the hand-touch!! DANGIT!!

Great pics!