Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Power in Prayer.

"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to give you a future and a hope."
Somewhere in Jeremiah ( my mom would be so proud :) )

Pray for Tricia http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ and her future.

Theirs is a story of hope, true love and faith that is inspiring. From following their journey my eyes have been opened to the simple blessings I have in my life and the importance of organ donation.

As Daren and I look to combine hearts and lives that includes finances. We have been looking and praying for ways and places to give. As Christians we are called to give generously and with a happy heart. All of this time I thought I was talking about only money and then I was lead to the story of Nate and Tricia and organ donation. What a moving and life changing way to give. If you are interested in becoming an organ donor find out out here www.donatelifenw.org

1 comment:

Christy said...

Jeremiah 29:11...love it...I've wanted to paint that around the top of the boys' bedroom wall....pray one of the most powerful tools God gives us to claim his strength and peace....I'm re-learning and experiencing that more right now in my life....