Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moving Day!

This is the last post from #215. Today we are moving into our new place...well sort of. All of our stuff is moving in and the dogs and I are moving in. Daren will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor of his house until Saturday! Poor guy.

One week from today it is finally here. Wedding Day! This has been one of the craziest weeks of my entire life. There was the bachlorette party, the bridesmaid shoe issue, the bridesmaid dress fiasco, work, getting our marriage license and moving. Its been insance and true to form I don't have time to tell all about the events! More....well sometime.

I have realized that this is what 'they' talk about when they tell you how busy you are right before you get married. Craziness!

7 days and counting!

5 comments:

Studlows said...

What an absolutely fun, fun, fun, whirlwind to be caught up in, Sarah!!! So happy for you! See you Saturday...Here Comes the Bride...yippee!

StevieZ and The Funkybunch™ said...

Hey listen I am almost packed and I am on my way...see you tomorrow fo' so'!!!! YEEAAAA!!!!

Alison said...

Good luck with all the plans!!! Not only do you join the pod-wives club but our 6 year anniversary is the day after your wedding :) April is a great month to get married!!

Julie D. said...

your first place together is so special. You will have such great memories there.

Lacey Lichi said...

Take a deep breath and enjoy! I so wish that I could be there. I think that my parents will be so will you hug my momma extra tight for me!The first pad. What an experience.
Love you girlie!