Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I love in my life

Long flat runs with Daren

Walking to breakfast on a weekend morning and eating poached eggs with hashbrowns and ketchup while Daren and I sit in silence and both read the newspaper

The book "Saving your Marriage Before it Starts"

How my relationship with my father will make me a better wife. He has taught me how to be respected by a man and how to respect a man.

How I can relate to my mother in a new 'woman to woman' way about what it means to be a wife

Gods faithfullness

Our dogs- they are the Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne of the dog world. If Boomer could wear an orange tuxedo to dinner everynight he would.

Darens smile and the dimple in his left cheek


Our new place. A loft in the Pearl District- seen here as it is now ( check for updates in a few months once we're in it)
And

The butterflies I get in my stomach when I think about my future

THINGS I AM LEARNING TO LOVE IN MY LIFE

Long hill runs with Daren

Cooking

Going to the dentist every 6 months

A life without cat hair

Vegetables

1 comment:

Christy said...

I LOVE the picture of your future HOME!!!