Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter and A Wedding

A work family Christmas card to get things started.

Finally, a new post.
Winter and a wedding...turns out is super busy. I admire those of you who went ahead and actually held a wedding around the holidays! I don't have anything quirky or smart to say so I'm going to post a few pictures of my very busy winter season. Daren and I shared the holidays for the first time and that meant we have four straight days of Christmas! Then we went with my family up to Schweitzer Mountain for the New Year and it was wonderful.

PS. Yes it did snow on our very first Christmas Day together!

The Benson Brothers

The Almost Benson

The Hostess


The Langs as of 1/5/08

Schwietzer!


Happy New Year 2008!

I think its going to be a great year!

3 comments:

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

You have some amazing times ahead of you! Yay!
Please tell your mom I said "hi".
You'll be Mrs.Benson before ya know it...:)

CulyQFun said...

Hi there,
I didnt know you were a blogger too.
I love the pictures of the dogs and the comments. Priceless.
The story of finding your tree was great. I can just hear you saying "God bless him" Bill and I laughed.

Julie D. said...

you need to make your pictures bigger. I can' see them! it must be my old age.