Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dating a Doctor

For those of you who don't know, My Daren is a doctor A Podiatrist, Dr. Daren Benson, to be exact. Two days ago at dinner Daren says to me " I got to tell a girl that there was nothing wrong with her today." I smiled and said 'Thats good, right?" He smiled his smirky smile and then tells the truth. :)



A girl came in today in her early 30s and was all dressed and dolled up. She came to see Dr. Benson complaining of toe pain in her 4th toe. The thing is she has nothing wrong with her feet.....but her mother did sit next to Daren on an airplane a few months ago.....Ha! This girl came in to try and date my doctor. He said "And then I got to tell her I'm engaged! It was awesome." Of course the appointment then became much less exciting and ended shortly there after.



I can't wait to get a ring on that man! :)


2 comments:

Julie D. said...

That is so stinkin funny!

Julie D. said...

oh and you need one of those countdown clocks on here for the big day!