Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back

In not quite 4 years I have met and married and my husband, giving birth to two ridiculously wonderful daughters, gained and lost 50 pounds twice, moved 3 three times, said good bye to two dogs, gotten one new puppy and caved to a severe cafinne addiction.

My Georgia Peach and my Hazenut are approaching 23 months and 9 months respectively. They are delightful, laughing, lovable little ladies whom I have no idea how I every lived without.

The home we are in now is just that, our home. Not a house. Not a place to live in for a few years until x, y, or z happens. But our roots planted, pictures hung, home.

Our new dog Roscoe is a wonder dog. He is such a good puppy we know that he will be a great dog. He is only 4 months old and he has already started babysitting for me. He stopped Georgia from jumping from the table to the couch then went over and watched the baby for me while I cooked. He's amazing.

I've officially lost all of my baby weight from both babies and thats pretty awesome. Weight Watchers online and a good jogging stroller is my prescription for that. It was a long stretch to feel so out of my own body like you do when you are pregnant....for two years straight.

My family is as adorable as every and my computer's hard drive is filled with their pictures. So until I get all of those safely moved onto CD's and my portable hard drive you're just going to have to take my word for it

I am beginning to rise above the ashes of sleep deprivation.

I miss writing like I miss playing the piano. My fingers ache for it and my mind writes all day long. Much like Cher or NKOTB I'm making a comeback, again.

Hello words. Its nice to see you again.

2 comments:

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Can't tell you how much I am looking forward to reading your blog again. I've missed your brilliant writing friend:)

shelly said...

You are a good writer, Sara. But next time write about successful potty training or something because after I read this post last night I went to bed, and was quickly awaken by Avery throwing up. Apparently, she's copying your girls =) She's much better now, though. Hope yours are, too!