Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Monday, August 2, 2010

How to woo your wife and build a fort

I have yet to find anything sweeter than finding my husband playing with our baby. To hear him reading her a bedtime story through the baby monitor melts my heart like never before and she sparkles the minute he walks into a room. As I was cooking breakfast recently I heard squeals of laughter coming from the living room. When I walked around the corner I found this, Georgia's first lesson in Fort Building by Daddy.



2 comments:

shelly said...

And you thought to get the camera! I love this little sequence of shots. Adorable =)

CulyQFun said...

That is sweet! Adorable.
Good job mama on getting pictures of this. You will love to look back on this later in life.
Remember, a picture tells a story, a story of that moment in time.