Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Red Shoes

I've worn red shoes to most of the important events in my life. Like my college graduation, my wedding, dinner on Tuesdays...

So it is most fitting that my baby girl was given a pair of red heels to wear on her first Christmas Morning.

Nothing highlights a pink Pavlik Harness like a snappy pair of red heels.



*** Note on the Pavlik Harness. Georgia's left femur is a little loose in her hip socket and will be wearing this stylish pink harness for 6 weeks to 3 months.***

5 comments:

CulyQFun said...

And I'm sure that there will be more red shoes in her future!

In fact rumor has it there may be a pair in the stash I bring you soon ;o)

BTW - that answers my question about the contraption she is wearing. I saw it in pics on FB and was wondering.

PEP said...

love the heels!!!

Unknown said...

Brian's comment is really from me :)

Julie D. said...

oh my! that is adorable.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Parker received a zebra pair of these and they are just too funny!!