Follow the telling of Georgia's spica casting at Pink Spica Cast.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayer

Isn't is amazing how when you go to God in prayer asking for someone else to change he changes you?

I have been a born again believer my whole life and, still, prayer never ceases to amazing me.

I have no idea how anyone gets through life, through love and loss, through the good times and the bad with out the hope of Jesus Christ. When they say Great is Thy Faithfulness they aren't kidding!

As I continue to step forward into my new role in life I am taking my God with me. Whenever I want to say to him God I don't think this is fair. He says back to me "You're right. But I never said that life if fair, I said that I am fair." Then he goes on to say things like "Now let's take a closer look at you and your heart before we move on to try and fix someone or something else."

I am ever amazed at the depth of the intimate relationship I am able to have with the freakin creator of the universe!

His love endures for ever.
His grace is amazing.
And his faithfulness never ceases.

Amen.

4 comments:

Julie D. said...

great testimony, sarah...i just hope it wasn't me you wanted to change?! ;) God is good. love ya.

Christy said...

Amen lady cakes!!! WOOP-WOOP!!

CulyQFun said...

Lovely post! In my words I say "true, true"

Lacey Lichi said...

Amen, amen to that. I've missed your blog. I took a break to move. I asked God for many things but he decided to give me an attitude adjustment. I keep trying to pray through the "Power of a Praying Wife" but I always get stuck on the first chapter about praying for the changes in me first. God is good. I miss you!